We’re happy to announce Kong 2.1.1. This is a release containing only bugfixes thanks to all your feedback on the new Kong 2.1 series! It contains no new features or breaking changes.
Note that, even though this is a patch release, there are new migrations in this version for Cassandra. The migration procedure is described in UPGRADE.md.
The fixes included on this release are:
- Kong no longer rejects valid characters (as specified in the RFC 3986) in the
pathattribute of the Service entity
- Fixed a regression in a Cassandra migration where empty values in some entities would be incorrectly migrated
- Fixed the memory reporting of
kong.node.get_memory_stats()PDK method (it was incorrectly reported in kilobytes, rather than bytes)
- Fixed memory values in the
/statusAdmin API endpoint (thanks to the PDK fix above!)
- rate-limiting: fixed the behavior of
limit_by = "service"when the plugin is globally-applied, ensuring it counts rate limits by individual Service as expected
- rate-limiting: fix an issue where a TTL would not be set to some Redis keys
More detail and PR links are available at the 2.1.1 Changelog .
The updated official Docker image will be live soon on Docker Hub .