We just released Kong 2.0.1. This is a bugfix release, with no new features or breaking changes.
The main fixes on this release are:
- Fixed a problem in migrations not using the configured Lua Path.
- Hop-by-hop headers to not clear upgrade header on upgrade
- Balancers now properly check if a response is produced by an upstream
- Kong now properly logs an error message when the Lua VM cannot allocate memory
- Schema validations work again in DB-less mode
- oauth2 plugin handles
Authorizationheaders with missing
- oauth2 hashes token cache keys via the DAO
More detail and PR links are available at the 2.0.1 Changelog.
The updated Docker image will be live soon on Docker Hub.