We recently released Kong 2.0.4 . This is a bugfix release, with no new features or breaking changes.
The main fixes on this release are:
- Disable JIT mlcache:get_bulk() on ARM64
- Don’t incrementing log counters on unexpected errors
- Invalidate target history at cleanup so balancers stay synced\
- Set a log prefix with the upstream name
- Fix memory leaks when loading a declarative config that fails schema validation
- Fix some balancer and cluster_events issues
- Send declarative config updates to stream subsystem via Unix domain
- Now when using declarative configurations the cache is purged on reload, cleaning any references to removed entries
More detail and PR links are available at the 2.0.4 Changelog .
The updated Docker image will be live soon on Docker Hub .
Unnoficially Docker images are available now on Docker Hub Kong/kong