We just released Kong 1.4.1 . This version is a bugfix release, including fixes merged over the past few weeks. There are no new features or breaking changes.
The main fixes on this release are:
- Fixed a memory leak in the balancer
- Removed arbitrary limit on worker connections
preserve_hostbehavior for gRPC routes
- Fixed migrations for ttl for OAuth2 tokens
- Improved handling of errors when creating balancers
- Fixed an issue with
kong config db_exportwhen reading
entities that are ttl-enabled and whose ttl value is
- Various fixes for Admin API behavior
- http-log no longer imposes a retry delay on successful sends
More detail and PR links are available at the 1.4.1 Changelog.
The updated Docker image will be live soon on Docker Hub.