- We are running Kong and the ingress controller in Openshift 3.9.
- We are running in DB-less mode
- Even with kong running with 4GB of memory it doesn’t seem to stop increasing the memory usage.
- We have tried disabling all plugins, it’s still increasing it’s memory usage over time.
- Load seems to increase the rate of memory usage increase
Below shows a graph of memory usage.
- Yellow line=Proxy
- Green line=Ingress controller
Shared dict sizes.
Lua VMs memory
These graphs were generated under almost no load at all. During tests with ~400 requests/s the memory increase rate is higher.
ENV from proxy:
KONG_ADMIN_LISTEN: 127.0.0.1:8444 ssl
Any tips on what the problem could be or how to further troubleshoot this?