No License Found & Unable to update running config error on Free Account

I’m pretty new to Kong and signed up for a free account, after my trial expired and reverted to a normal free account I’m no longer able to start up my runtime successfully. Although it starts up I get two errors which continue to show up

*1 [lua] license_helpers.lua:155: read_license_info(): [license-helpers] could not decode license JSON: No license found, context: init_worker_by_lua*

As well as

2023-05-05 15:31:22   - in entry 1 of 'routes':
2023-05-05 15:31:22     in 'headers':
2023-05-05 15:31:22       - in entry 1 of 'headers': length must be at least 1, context: ngx.timer

I can see requests being sent but they just say no route matched with those values. when I try to get a response.

Can someone help me out with this, I thought I’d have access to this with a free account

Hello!

The license message is likely not relevant here. The routes message tells me that something isn’t configured right – was it working before your trial expired?

Could you share your Org ID & Runtime Group ID? I can take a look and see what might be going on.

Thanks
Ross

Ironically,

Today I spinned up a new runtime instance and it’s working. I was having trouble with doing that too when I was facing my problem.

Things seem to be solved for now, thanks for looking out though.

Huzzah! Great to hear that.