Konnect admin API to manage consumers

Hi all,
Does Konnect have admin api to manage consumers and Auth config.
We are planing use Key Authentication and did not find any APIs to manage consumers.

Hi Raighne,
I’m on the product team for Konnect. Nice to meet you! Can you provide a bit more information on what you are you hoping to accomplish with the Admin API?
We haven’t exposed the Admin API yet in Konnect, but it is a major initiative for us this year. That cp0.konghq.com domain, which is specific to each runtime group, is currently only used for Dataplane <> Control Plane communication.
That said, you can use deck sync, diff, dump to interact with your Runtime Groups, exactly as you would with Kong Gateway OSS or Kong Enterprise.
deck dump --konnect-runtime-group-name default \ –format json \ –output-file examples/konnect.json
Thank you,
Gabriella

Hi,
Our current API is using key_auth for our consumers. now we want to migrate to konnect with key_auth and rate-limit plugins.
but I found we don’t have admin-api to manage our consumer. i only found a web portal to manage Konnect, it’s impossible for us to upload consumer by a web portal.
Do you any suggestions that we can trigger konnect to create/update/delete consumers in our own business api.