I was trying to compile it but in the end, I w wasting so much time and I am not getting the results that I was wanted.
I write here my solution because maybe someone has the same problem:
I upgraded one of my Raspberry PI to a 64 Bit Kernel following this article.
I used Node affinity to defined it as a special node with arm64 arch and I updated my k8s template to only work in this kind of Node.
I found that the Kong image was built on linux/arm64/v8 and my Raspberry was requiring linux/arm64. I built my own version ymedlop/kong:2.0.1-ubuntu.
About the ingress-controler image I used: leandrocarneiro/kong-ingress-controller:0.7.0