IngressController Configuration Sync Failure (Enterprise Free Mode)

When i install Kong Gateway (Enterprise with Free Mode) via Helm i have troubles getting the IngressController Config Sync working.

I can install Kong via Helm Chart - everything seems to work: Postgres DB, Admin API + Manager UI. I can access the Manager and manually create Services / Routes and so on.

BUT if i deploy a new Ingress (ingressClassName: kong) the Ingress Controller comes up with the following error:

level=error msg=“could not update kong admin” error=“loading configuration from kong: consumer_groups: HTTP status 403 (message: "Enterprise license missing or expired")” subsystem=dataplane-synchronizer

i have already tried to use the enterprise.license_secret with an empty ‘{}’ value in the Helm values file - without success.

The interesting thing:
If i deploy the Kong Proxy (OSS) without any manager and i enable IngressController the same Ingress Route works - IngressController syncs the Config and i have automatically a service + route when i query admin api.

My Helm Values File:

env:
database: “postgres”
pg_user: “kong”
pg_password: “test”
pg_database: “kong”
router_flavor: “traditional”
nginx_worker_processes: “2”
proxy_access_log: /dev/stdout
admin_access_log: /dev/stdout
admin_gui_access_log: /dev/stdout
portal_api_access_log: /dev/stdout
proxy_error_log: /dev/stderr
admin_error_log: /dev/stderr
admin_gui_error_log: /dev/stderr
portal_api_error_log: /dev/stderr
prefix: /kong_prefix/
admin_gui_url: -
admin_api_uri: -

replicaCount: 1

image:
repository: kong
tag: “3.1”
pullPolicy: IfNotPresent

admin:
enabled: true
type: NodePort
http:
ingress:
enabled: false

proxy:
http:
nodePort: 30238
tls:
nodePort: 31756

ingressController:

postgresql:
auth:
username: kong
database: kong
password: test

enterprise:

manager:
ingress:
enabled: false

Do i miss something? What is wrong with my config. Or does Ingress Controller Configuration Sync not work with Enterprise Version in Free Mode?