Problem Docker File

Hello,

I have problem with my Kubernetes with kong.
My container is a error.
With this error : 2022/09/20 23:57:17 [warn] 1#0: the “user” directive makes sense only if the master process runs with super-user privileges, ignored in /usr/local/kong/nginx.conf:6

nginx: [warn] the “user” directive makes sense only if the master process runs with super-user privileges, ignored in /usr/local/kong/nginx.conf:6

2022/09/20 23:57:17 [warn] 1#0: [kong] init.lua:388 the Granular tracing is deprecated, please use OpenTelemetry tracing to track the lifecycle of Kong instead. (deprecated after 3.0.0.0, scheduled for removal in 4.0.0.0)

nginx: [warn] [kong] init.lua:388 the Granular tracing is deprecated, please use OpenTelemetry tracing to track the lifecycle of Kong instead. (deprecated after 3.0.0.0, scheduled for removal in 4.0.0.0)

2022/09/20 23:57:17 [notice] 1#0: [kong] vault.lua:468 cannot automatically rotate secrets in absence of options[“$refs”]

2022/09/20 23:57:17 [error] 1#0: init_by_lua error: /usr/local/share/lua/5.1/kong/init.lua:550: [PostgreSQL error] failed to retrieve PostgreSQL server_version_num: connection refused

stack traceback:

[C]: in function ‘assert’

/usr/local/share/lua/5.1/kong/init.lua:550: in function ‘init’

init_by_lua:3: in main chunk

nginx: [error] init_by_lua error: /usr/local/share/lua/5.1/kong/init.lua:550: [PostgreSQL error] failed to retrieve PostgreSQL server_version_num: connection refused

stack traceback:

[C]: in function ‘assert’

/usr/local/share/lua/5.1/kong/init.lua:550: in function ‘init’

init_by_lua:3: in main chunk

I have the Debian docker file in the doc of kong.
I need some help pls … Since 3 days

PostgreSQL server_version_num: connection refused

This error means kong is not able to talk to postgres.

Ty.
Yes but I don’t want database.
i see it’s possible to enable kong db-less.

KIC is installed in dbless mode by default.

For example with helm (version 3) you can run below to install kong in dbless mode.

helm upgrade -i my-kong kong/kong -n kong \
  --set ingressController.installCRDs=false \
  --create-namespace

How did you install Kong?