"/plugins/schema/" is deprecated warning message in 2.0.2

I have updated the Kong to “2.0.2” but in proxy log , I could see below warning :

2020/03/01 12:50:36 [warn] 23#0: *41 [kong] plugins.lua:128 DEPRECATED: /plugins/schema/:name endpoint is deprecated, please use /schemas/plugins/:name instead., client: 127.0.0.1, server: kong_admin, request: “GET /plugins/schema/jwt HTTP/1.1”, host: “localhost:8444”

How can I solve this warning ???

Please use this new endpoint.

Where should I use this new endpoint because I have used the compiled tar.gz of Kong not source code

What are you using to configure Kong?
How have you deployed Kong?

I just got the binary version of Kong 2.0.2 and by adding it into my Dockerfile to make my docker container and then I have my kubernetes template to apply CRDs and plugins, … at runtime where these process managed by CI/CD pipelines

Ah, the path is hard-coded in Ingress Controller and you can’t change that. You can ignore the warning for now. It is harmless. We will update the Ingress Controller to use the new path I’ve mentioned above.

Hi @hbagdi ,

We are seeing these warnings as well in Kong version 2.5.0 and Ingress Controller 1.3.1. Which version can we expect this to be updated.