Hello, Kong Nation!
We are happy to announce that Kong 2.1.0 is now generally available!
Since Kong Gateway 2.0 was released in January, we have released a number of patch releases, but we have also been busy writing new features as well! This release comes packed with new functionality:
- Asynchrounous load balancer Updates
- New gRPC plugins
- Plugin improvements all around
- Postgres read-only replica support
- Dynamic upstream keepalive pools
- Per-service customization of TLS parameters
- Hybrid Mode and declarative config improvements
- Additions to the PDK
- and more!
Check out the announcement post at the Kong blog for all details!!
Download Kong 2.1.0 today!
Updated Docker images should be live soon on Docker Hub.
For more details about the updated installation, please visit the official docs: https://konghq.com/install.
For detailed technical notes, links to PRs and so on, here’s a link to the 2.1.0 Changelog.
Thank you all for the feedback during our beta cycle, and keep sending in your impressions of the new release!