Creating certificate with name as id

Hi,

Need clarification on certificate object. I wanted to check if we can use ‘name’ as the unique identifier for certificate object & if unique ‘name’ value can be passed in id field.

Tried below, but got some errors:
curl -i -X POST http://localhost:19001/certificates/ -F ‘cert=@Defaultselfsignedservercerti.pem’ -F ‘key=@Defaultselfsignedservercerti.pvk.pem’ -F ‘snis[]=tempnode1.privatedomain.com’ -F ‘id=value123’

HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 00:36:22 GMT

Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8

Connection: keep-alive

Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *

Server: kong/2.0.3

Content-Length: 133

X-Kong-Admin-Latency: 50

{“message”:“schema violation (id: expected a valid UUID)”,“name”:“schema violation”,“fields”:{“id”:“expected a valid UUID”},“code”:2}

I am trying to create certificate object by providing a ‘name’ as mentioned below in the doc. We are planning to create different certificate object for different services, so we want to name the certificate object as per the service or the service can specify a unique name. Cert Id will be difficult to use because the application will not be aware of cert id while updating.

https://docs.konghq.com/2.0.x/admin-api/#certificate-object.
Related portion in the doc:
Inserts (or replaces) the Certificate under the requested resource with the definition specified in the body. The Certificate will be identified via the name or id attribute.

When the name or id attribute has the structure of a UUID, the Certificate being inserted/replaced will be identified by its id . Otherwise it will be identified by its name .

When creating a new Certificate without specifying id (neither in the URL nor in the body), then it will be auto-generated.

Notice that specifying a name in the URL and a different one in the request body is not allowed.

Can someone please guide us in this regard. In summary we want to have a name for each certificate object, can id be used for it & can we pass a non-UUID value in id.

Thanks in Advance,
Ashwin